Saturday, October 12, 2013

Hairdresser

 
I love hair design. Always loved different styles. I am very brave about it. I am not afraid to have something strange on my head.
Like in the up photo. It is me few years ago.
It was a design for Erdem Kıramer Academy poster made by Suaip Özalp
 

I was so lucky to meet good hairdreesers here in Istanbul, not many of them, but still. It is really hard. But it is also hard for them to find client like me. Crazy one :)
Turkish girls love long, straight hair.
Most of them make FÖN or RÖFLE (highlights)
I have my great colorist too- Emir Balaban for so many years. I trust only him about my hair color.
 
Hairdresser in Istanbul is a expensive pleasure.
You can find cheap one too, but then you will be not happy at all!
Be careful!
 
Last Summer I spend almost 3 months in Poland, Poznan.
Also there I found very good place for myslef. It is CZESANKA and hairdresser Darek.
Recommend!
 
In my Pinterest account you can find some cool hair designs.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment