Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Be a Shopping Queen

It is not for me. I like fashion, good staff, cool products. But I don't like shoping at all. Istanbul is a heaven for shopping queen. A lot of amazing, beautiful brands, expensive logos and small fancy boutiques. And a lot of personnel in one shop trying to help you, not always know or care what you like or what do you want to buy. Still it is cool. You can feel like real SHOPPING QUEEN.


Shopping outfit

There is a sale time in Istanbul now. Yesterday I tried to be shopping monster (because I am for sure not queen). I visited one of full famous brands shop called BEYMEN. You can find there everything: clothes, shoes, bags, accessories for men and women.
I knew it what I look for but still I got crazy. Spend there almost 1,5 hour looking around. Got tired and sweaty. Couldn't decide of the colors, shapes. It is amazing hard even for shopping monster.


Case for my Microsoft Surface


Case for a laptop


Nice black shoes, but was to big :(


Me shopping monster


My 1st. dream Stella McCartney bag (1st look after entrance the shop)


2nd. dream Balenciaga


And my shopping. Marc by Marc Jacobs won like always.

 
 I am crazy about my hair, so here it is New product of Kerastase with Kate Moss. Could not buy it after visiting a Erdem Kıramer Hakan & Arda salon.

No comments:

Post a Comment