Friday, September 21, 2012

Gnocchi with chanterelles in cream sauce / Gnocchi z kurkami w śmietanie


Thanks to my friend mother I could make this amazing tasty meal. She brought me chanterelles from Estonia. I don't know if I can find them in Turkey. I was so happy, I didn't eat them for very long time.
I didn't make gnocchi, I bought them:) So here is a recepies of the sauce.

Materials:

chanterelle mushrooms
garlic
onion
cream
salt and pepper
spices
water
dill
butter

Preparation:
Heat butter on the pan, add the diced onion and garlic. Add washed and cleaned  chanterelle and cook for a while. Add spices, and a little water. Continue to simmer. Add sour cream, add water if is needed. At the end add the dill. Cook still for a while. Put sauce on the gnocchi. Enjoy the meal!

Polski

Materiały:

kurki
czosnek
cebula
 śmietana
sól i pieprz
przyprawy
woda
koperek
masło

Przygotowanie:
Rozgrzać masło na patelni, dodać pokrojoną w kostkę cebulę i czosnek. Dodać umyte i oczyszczone kurki i gotować przez chwilę. Dodać przyprawy i trochę wody. Dusić na wolnym ogniu. Dodać śmietanę, dodać  wodę, w razie potrzeby. Na koniec dodać koperek. Gotować jeszcze przez chwilę. Polać sos na gnocchi.
I smacznego!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment