Monday, February 3, 2014

35

Few days ago I celebrated my 35th birthday.
 I love birthdays, not only mine, but all, my family members and friends also.
I think it is very important day in everybodys life.
This time I didn't woke up so exited like always. Didn't care if it will be the most special day of the year. Until sms message came from my mom. She send so nice wishes. It made my day. It again become special, in the end very quietly but very nice day.
 
I have few friends that have a birthday in the same day like me. One of them is Aslı.
What is more funny, she was born also in the same year like me.
She said lets have a birthday breakfast with our girlfriends.
I spend morning with all my best friends I made in Turkey.
It was the best birthday breakfast ever!
 
 


P.S Photos made by Çiğdem :)
 
In the evening that day we: me, Cato, his mom and Melis went to Cats musical. I love musicals. Melis was very exited. Thanks to her english teacher Angela, from kindergarden, she already knew this show. We hade dinner in Jamies Olivier restaurant in Istanbul. I love him :) He is funny, making nice and easy meals. We ate great food and went to theater. Cats was a amazing show: music, costumes, interaction with audience. Need to see. Cats is in Zorlu Center until 09.02.2014.
It is quite long show. Our started at 20.30 and finished around 24.00. Melis was really brave. Thanks to nap in afternoon, she managed to not fall asleep. We had really fun!
 
 
I also got very nice birthday card. Thank you Gülfem :)
 
 
and flowers
 
 
Next day I also spend with girls.
Girls Night Out!
#Nişantaşı & Taksim #Babylon Lounge #Yan
It was very nice evening!
 

And very special day!

No comments:

Post a Comment