Sunday, February 2, 2014

Discoveries of the WEEK



For long time my best friend Melanie was telling me about this women.
Finally we made appointment. Suna Dumankaya is a
beautician.  More important is she is a natural beautician. So I tried her
facial cleansing. It was really good. I loved a fragrance of all the product she used. All of them are made by herself, and use in cosmetic treatment. I also got books from her with a lot of natural cosmetic recipes to use in daily life. Will try them for sure, and will visit her beauty center again.
Rating: Place *** Service **** Price *****

 

 
I don't go much to Nişantaşı area, but I decided to attend some fashion meeting in Istanbul Fashion Academy ( will write about it soon ) located there. Few days before in some website I saw a article about them- HAIR MAFIA. You know how crazy I am about my hair, so I found myself that day in their saloon. Place looks cool. Dark: black, brown, grey with contrast of white color, old stuff, amazing interesting lamps in room downstairs. Nice atmosphere, nice staff and good music. That's what tigers like the most!!! And then the most important MY HAIR! As always, so now also I said to the girl hairdresser, which is not found in Turkey often, Cemile- "You do what you think will be good for me!" She decided to make color and then cut. I told her I am open about color, only it needs to stay light. I like my blond. Murat, hair colorist was very gentle to my hair. Always when I brighten them up it burns my head like hell. It didn't happened this time. Cemile and Murat decided to go with rose and blue on my head. I was a bit afraid but also exited.
 
 
 After few hours. My color and cut was amazing! Loved it!
 
 
Lucky again I found very nice hair design place.
It is not cheap place, but good hairdresser like everywhere the same in Istanbul cost a bit more!
Fully recommended.
Staff can speak Turkish, German and English!
Rating: Place ***** Service ***** Price *****

No comments:

Post a Comment